Do You Have Advice for One of Our Readers? Let’s Hear It!

One of our readers, Lucy, posted a great comment on “Liza’s List for Living.” Lucy was impressed with Liza’s independence and her advice to live life on your own terms.

Lucy’s comment is below. In it, she asks if Liza could correspond with her further. We replied that the names provided to the elders on this blog are in most cases pseudonyms (to protect people’s confidentiality) and that that getting a response from a particular elder is unlikely.

But I wanted to pose her question to you, our readers! Does anyone have wisdom for Lucy on the issues she raises? If so, look at Liza’s List for Living, and then comment away! Here’s Lucy’s post:

Liza: Thank you for your list. Having read it several times I find I agree with every point. I have come to similar conclusions and find the confirmation of these ideas very reassuring at this stage of my life. I feel strongly about being independent and having a life of my own and contributing to humanity in ways outside a conventional marriage. It’s not so easy to find many that agree so I really appreciate coming across your words. Although at 26 I haven’t ruled out having children (and I get annoyed with the amount of time my brain seems to want to spend on that question) I am certain I want to throw myself into an alternative project first.

If you are out there, and it is possible, I wonder if you would be willing to correspond further?